A vegetarian version of famous Chicken 65 .Tangy,delicious,soft,just ready to melt in you mouth,a must try for all potato lovers 😉 so without further ado lets begin to learn how to make this yummy appetizer.
- 2 paraboiled potatoes ( grated)
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tablspoon maida
- 4-5 dry red chillies
- 7-8 curry leaves
- Dry coconut powder for garnishing
- 1/2 tspn mustard seeds
- 1/2 tspn cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon Garlic grated
- 1/2 + 1/2 tspn red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 +1/2 lime juice
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon oil.
- In a bowl mix grated potatoes, 1/2 tspn of red chilli powder,1/4 turmeric powder,salt to taste,1/2 tablespoon juice, chopped coriander leaves,2 tablespoon maida .Mix well and make small balls.
- I used appe pan to shallow fry the balls instead of deep frying.So go ahead and shallow fry/deep fry the balls as per your wish.
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl mix 1/2 cup of yogurt,1/2 tspn red chilly powder,1 tablespoon maida and mix well,keep aside.
- Heat yok ,add 2 tablespoon of oil,add 1/2 tspn cumin seeds ,1/2 tspn mustard seeds ,red chilly and curry leaves .
- Now add ginger & garlic & saute for 2 min .
- Now add yogurt mixture ,cook stirring the mixture till it has became little thick.
- Now add potato balls and cook till all the potatoes absorbs the yogurt mixture.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and dry coconut powder.
- Serve hotttttttt 😉 Enjoy ting !!!
Inspiration by Chef Harpal singh.