Crostino (meaning “little toast” in Italian) is an Italian appetizer consisting of a small slice of grilled or toasted bread and toppings. The toppings may include a variety of different cheeses, meats, and vegetables, or may be presented more simply with a brush of olive oil and herbs or a sauce. Crostini are typically made using Italian ciabattas and are often served with wine. This is My Crostini version 1 ,i am gonna post some different Varities soon 🙂 So lets begin.
- French Loaf
- Red Bell Pepper Chopped vertically (thin slice)
- Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped vertically (thin slice)
- Green Bell Pepper Chopped vertically (thin slice)
- Sliced Baby Corn (Optional)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Pizza Seasoning
- Chopped Parsley
- Garlic Paste
- Salt To Taste
- Mozzarella Cubes
- Dry Oregano
- 1&1/2 tbsp Butter
- Olive Oil
- Cut the French Loafs into thin Slices.
- Take Butter, Dry Oregano (Hand Crushed), Garlic Paste, fresh Parsley in a Bowl and mix well
- Apply this Butter mixture evenly on the Loafs on both the sides.
- Bake this Slices at 180 Degree Celsius for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, In a frying Pan put some Oilve Oil ,add Garlic Paste (1/4 Tsp), Bell Peppers, Baby Corns, Fresh Chopped Parsley, Pizza Seasoning, Dry Oregano, Tomato Ketchup, Grated Black Pepper and fry them for a few minutes. Turn off the Flame
- Let the Topping cool a little and then add salt to taste.
- Take out the Bread slices from the oven, and with a spoon place the Vegetables on the bread.
- Now top it up with Mozzarella cubes or Grated Mozzarella chesse and sprinkle pizza seasoning on it.
- Bake the slices back in Oven it till the cheese cubes belts.
- You delicious Italian starter is ready to serve,Enjoy Ting 🙂