Dahi-bhindi is one simple,easy,delicious and so less time consuming that you will make it everyday 🙂 It is a stir-fried bhindi in curd , some people use besan (gram flour) ,but i think even without besan its outright delicious. This simple and easy bhindi dish is different and has a liquid gravy texture that makes it an ideal Indian vegetable curry to be enjoyed with rice or roti.So lets begin guys ting !!!!!!! 😉
- Bhindi/Okra small 10-15 pieces(head & tail removed)
- 1/2 tspn Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tspn Garam masala
- 1 cup curd
- For tempering
- 2-3 dry red chillies
- 1/4 tspn Rai
- Pinch of Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan ,add cumin seeds let it splutter.
- Add chopped okra/bhindi and fry till golden brown.
- Add salt & garam masala, cook for a min or 2,keep aside.
- In a separate bowl take curd ,add little water and whisk till smooth.
- Add fried bhindis.
- In a pan heat 1 tspn of oil,add rai,chillies & asafoetida.Let is splutter.
- Add this mixture to the curd & bhindi mix.
- This can be used as a side dish along with dal-chawal,roti.
- Enjoy the delicious dahi-bhindi Ting !!!! 😉