Dahi -Aloo a very easy and fast dish, tastes yummmmmmmmmmy and in a very less time you can have something delicious 😉 To me, the extraordinary aspect of cooking lies in its simplicity. So here we go with the recipe ,try this simple yet succulent dish guys and let me know your feedback 🙂 Ting !!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 3 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 cups Yogurt ( room temperature)
- For Garnishing
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Coriander Leaves
- Heat a pan and after the pan is heated add ghee and add cumin seeds to it.
- Once the cumin seeds gets roasted, quickly add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and give it a quick swirl.
- Quickly add the potatoes and mix everything well and cook for 2 min.
- Add yogurt and keep stirring continuously so that the curd should not separate or else you will have water & whey separated ,which we don’t want.
- Stir till the curd gravy starts boiling .
- Now add salt and stir for some more time and let it boil for 1-2 min.
- Pour it in a bowl and serve hot after sprinkling some garam masala and coriander leave.