“dil ne dastarkhwan bichhaaya,
hai qubool to aaja jaana
For the Kebab
- 250 gms Hung curd
- 6 tbspn besan
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamom powder
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- salt to sate
- 1/2 cup refined flour (maida)
- Oil to fry
- 1 tsp finely chopped cashew nut
- 1 tsp finely chopped pista
- 1 tsp finely chopped Almond
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp finley chopped green chilly
- 1 tsp chopped corianer
- Take hung curd ( If you don’t have hung curd ,take normal curd ,put in a muslin cloth and hang for few hours till all the water comes out)
2.Mix Gram flour & spices ( for the kebab) and mix well
3.Keep this aside.
4. Lets prepare the filling now. Mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl with a tablespoon of the Above kebab mixture( number 4 ) and mix well.
5. Our Main mixture & filling is ready.
6. Now make small balls of the mixture number 4 and fill the ‘filling mixture ” gently and wrap in Maida flour and keep in a plate.
7. This is little messy task but anyways the result will be Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyy 🙂 Aage bado jawaano 🙂
8. Time to Shallow fry them till they are golden brown from both the sides .
Khao aur khilao 🙂