For this simple and delicious appetizer I just have one line ” No one can eat just one” 😉 🙂 My camera was not charged today so I took all the pics from my iphone. It still looks yummy 🙂 Taste as well 🙂
- 200 gms cottage cheese(paneer) grated
- 300 gms mushrooms,cleaned & stalks removed.
- 2 tblspoon butter + as required
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves (optional)
- A few fresh Coriander sprigs
- Some more butter to fry the stuffed mushrooms
- Heat 2 tablespoon butter in a non stick pan ,add cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste,red chilly powder & garam masala powder & salt,mix well & saute well.
Add cottage cheese and mix well,cook for 2-3 min.
- Chop basil leaves and coriander leaves.
- Remove cooked cottage cheese mixture in a bowl and add basil leaves & coriander leaves,mix well.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the cottage cheese mixture.
- Heat butter in another pan ,place the stuffed mushrooms and cook till fully done.( we need to bast the mushrooms with butter while cooking)
- Serve hot.