Lemonade is a lemon-flavored drink sweetened with sugar. In different parts of the world, there are variations on the drink and its name.In India and most Asian Countries lemonade is usually made from lemon juice, water, and sugar or Honey and some spices.It has lots of health benefits,daily consumption of lemon juice per day, when mixed with two liters of water, has been shown to reduce the rate of stone formation in people susceptible to kidney stones. Lemons contain the highest concentration of citric acid of any fruit, and this weak acid has been shown to inhibit stone formation.
Today I am making this wonderful drink in concentrated form so that you can keep it in your fridge and drink any time you want. 🙂
- 2 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tspn black salt
- 1 cup water
- Juice of 10 lemons
- Mix water and sugar in a bowl and heat till the suggar gets completely dissolved in water.Turn off the stove.
- Mix mint,ginger and half lemon juice and make a thin paste.
- Now mix this paste ,left lemon juice in the sugar syrup, mix well.
- Sieve it in a picture , Refrigerate 🙂
- While serving fill 1/8 part with concentrated juice and fill rest with water ,put ice cubes. Serve chill 😉 Ting !!!!!!!!!!
1.This can be kept for 2 months.