Sometimes small things give you immense pleasure. I always wanted to learn baking but I was very scared to try hand on it. After I baked these beautiful cupcakes, I am so confident and happy 🙂
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Stick Un-Salted Butter, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 bar of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Few drops of pink food colour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your cupcake tin with liners and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl,mix the sugar and butter using a blender ( I used hand blender) and make a smooth paste.
- Add the eggs one by one and vanilla extract to the cream together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Mix the flour ,baking powder and salt , add with the speed on low mix together and slowly.
- Add the milk at the end and just mix everything to combine.
- Scoop the batter into your lined cupcake tin, make sure its only filled ¾ of the way up because they will rise.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for about 45 minutes before frosting.
- To make the frosting combine together all the frosting ingredients and mix together to combine.
- Add the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes.
- Decorate and dive in.
These little beauties are so delicious and beautiful that I promise you everybody is going to think that you went to a fancy bakery and bought them.