The most easy & amazing breakfast .
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (1%)
- 3 slices whole wheat or white bread
- Whisk eggs and milk in shallow bowl.
- Dip one slice of bread at a time into egg mixture and let soak for 10 seconds on each side. Remove from egg mixture, letting excess drip off.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray or butter. Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Place bread on hot skillet and cook until bottom is golden brown, 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Turn over to cook other side until browned.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit syrup, jam, honey or fresh seasonal fruit. Enjoy 🙂 Ting!!!
- Add a little sugar or maple syrup to egg and milk mixture.
- Add spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice) to egg and milk mixture.