This is my personal favourite as not only this is simple to make but it goes well with your traditional Dal-chawal.So Cook & enjoy 🙂 Ting!!!!
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2 green chilly chopped
- 1/2 chopped onion (small pieces)
- Salt to taste
- Some chopped coriander
- 1/2 tspn Mustard oil
- Wash the tomatoes & wipe with a cloth, put some oil on the tomato skin.
- keep the tomatoes in the baking tray and bake it at 350 C for 15-20 min.
- Once the tomatoes are cool ,remove the skin and mash it will a fork.
- Add onion,chilly,coriander,salt,oil.
- serve with dal chawal 🙂