You may think this is Paalak pakoras but I made some changes to this and it came out really well.So I named it Crispy Paalak as its really really crunchy 😉 Lets make it 🙂
- Spinach Leaves ( You can use a whole leaf to make this )
- 1/2 cup besan ( Gram flour)
- 1/4 cup Semolina
- 1 tspn Ajwain
- 1/2 tspn red chilly powder
- 1/2 tspn turmeric
- salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl except the spinach leaves, and make a smooth batter like the way you make for pakoras.
- Dip each leaf ,cover it nicely with the batter & deep fry.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.