- 5-6 medium size Potatoes peeled & chopped into small French fries .
- 2-3 green chilly (slit)
- 1/2 tspn turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tspn rai ( mustard seeds)
- 3 tbspn Mustard oil
- Heat oil in a big bottom pan/kadai.
- Add the rai & green chilly.
- Add the fries,cook in medium heat for 10 min .
- Add salt & turmeric powder & cook till the fries are soft & cripsy.
- You can cook in high heat to make it little reddish in colour but don’t go away as it might burn the potatoes.
- Serve hot with Dal-Chawal or plain parathas & tea 😉
- Note : You can add onions also ,it gives a very nice flavour to it.