- Gram Flour – 1 bowl (katori)
- Sooji Rawa – 1 bowl
- Ginger chilli paste 1 tbsp
- Curd – 1 cup
- Pinch Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn Sugar
- 1 tspn lemon juice
- 1 pouch Eno powder ( If Eno is not available you can use baking powder)
- Some grated Carrot
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Curry Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- Green Chillies, slit lengthwise and cut into halves
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (hing)
- Take a bowl and put gram flour, sooji, turmeric powder, curd, ginger chilli paste, salt ,sugar,lemon juice and water in it.
- Mix all the ingredients and make sure that lumps are not formed in the batter.
- In a big Vessel boil water & keep a heavy stuff at the bottom.
- Add ENO powder into the mixture and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into the vessel coated with oil.
- Cook for 15 min covering the lid of the vessel.
- Take a small pan. Heat oil.Add all the ingredients for tempering.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, grated coconut Ting !!! Enjoy 🙂